The Annual Intellifuel User Conference will be held at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Lake Buena Vista, Florida on February 1-3, 2017.
This conference is dedicated to helping fuel management and logistics professionals grow their knowledge with the aim of improving processes, scaling operations, achieving a rapid ROI… and making their jobs easier!
Attendees have the opportunity to:
- Listen to expert guest speakers
- Build relationships with other like-minded professionals
- Participate in best practice discussions
- Give our team direct feedback
- Learn about PDI's role going forward wth Intellifuel products
Who Should Attend?
Everyone from upper management to dispatch to accounting will benefit. You should leave the event fired up about the functionality of our solutions. Plus, you will have the chance to learn about and test drive solutions you aren’t using today.
- Welcome session with PDI CEO Jimmy Frangis. Learn about PDI’s role going forward with Intellifuel products.
- Keynote speech delivered by Ken Gunn, President of Caliber Consulting.
- Roundtable discussions on best practices highlight the must-have features your team needs to be using. Ensure you’re maximizing your technology investments.
- Product roadmap session with Steve Godfrey (VP, Intellifuel Development) and Jim Wade (VP, PDI Development). Hear about the future of PDI and Intellifuel products.
- Closing session with Bo Harvey (VP, Services) and Matt Avery (VP, Customer Service). Understand the impact on Professional Services and Customer Service.
- Nightly receptions and vendor showcase.
The User Conference fee provides attendees with all scheduled meals, general sessions, breakout sessions, vendor showcase, and networking and entertainment events.
If you register now, we won't bill you until September 15.
- Early Conference Fee – $995 (before Oct. 1st, 2016)
- Early Spouse/Guest Fee – $495 (before Oct. 1st, 2016)
- Conference Fee – $1,295 (after Oct. 1st, 2016)
- Spouse/Guest Fee – $695 (after Oct. 1, 2016)
Due to the nature of the cost associated with planning this event, we are unable to offer refunds. If an unforeseen event prevents you from attending, you may substitute another person from your company or get a credit to apply to next year's User Conference.